Rigg Gear Adventure has finally created a completely waterproof version of their dual sport motorcycle saddlebags. These 100% waterproof, rackless bags will fit virtually any enduro, dual Sport or adventure motorcycle. These bags are made of heavy duty UV treated PVC tarpaulin material with electronically heat welded seams, which makes these bags completely waterproof. The roll top closure with quick release buckles makes getting inside the bags super easy. Inside the bags you’ll find removable and optional stiffeners, which allow the bags to retain their shape even when empty. With the stiffeners removed, the bags could be compressed completely against the side of the motorcycle. The air purge valve makes compression easy with or without gear.
One super cool feature of the saddlebags is the fact that you can put anything you want to under the dual fastening straps (either on top or the bottom). The fastening straps were specifically made for the attachment of the 5 Liter Rigg Pack Cargo Bag. You have the potential to add another 20 liters of storage by adding two 5 liter bags on each side.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 14 liters of storage capacity per side
- 28 liters of storage combined
- Easily add another 5-20 liters with 5 liter Rigg Packs
- Waterproof roll closure with quick release buckles
- Made from heavy duty UV-treated PVC Tarpaulin material
- All seams are electronically heat welded
- Secure mounting using hook & loop straps and tension buckles
- Quick release buckles on top and bottom to secure additional gear
- Removable stiffener allows bag to hold its shape when empty
- Firm internal back panels helps support bag
- Replaceable back pad protects bags from contact with fender
- Throw-over style fits most off-road motorcycles, rack not needed.
- Air Purge valve makes compression easy
- Main compartment measures: 17” L x 7”W x 9”H